Monday, December 23, 2013

The 8 Days of Christmas Sweaters 2013: Day 6

Day 6 brings with it a glorious get-up that almost brings me to a loss for words.  Almost.  But I'll muster something up, starting with a turtleneck fit for the dog days of Christmas.  Is there anything more iconic to the season than the terrier?  How about 101 Christmas canines on a high necked shirt, capped off with sleeves that are too long to be 3/4 sleeves and short to be regular sleeves.  The perfect base layer for what comes next.  A vest that portals us into the North Pole's genetic laboratory where secrets are revealed: Santa is cloned.  These bizarre floating cocoons bear what seems to be the primal forms of Ol' Saint Nick, complete with belt, beard, hat, and beady little eyes.  You can already smell the beef and cheese on these Santa Frauds.  That or they're just festive strawberries.  But my gut tells me it's the former.  I feel uncomfortable.



And just when you thought it couldn't get any weirder.  This guy.  I wonder if Sandra Bullock and George Clooney bumped into this guy as they all floated through space.  (I imagine him giggling like the Pillsbury Dough Boy...not George Clooney, the creepy little Santa cocoon).




No comments: