Thursday, December 19, 2013

The 8 Days of Christmas Sweaters 2013: Day 3

Day 3 is a real nordic delight, boasting a waistline of enthusiastic cross-country skiers who seem to be playing a rousing game of "chicken" as they storm for the zipper.  If you put your ear real close you can almost hear them shriek, "I love skiing, I love skiing, and I don't care who knows it!"  And how couldn't you when you are skiing on a sweater, under a sky of pure angora snowflakes, straight from the rabbits back.  With it's polo collar this gem is perfect for that Country Club Christmas Soiree.

But wait!  What's that? It's a straggler that can't seem to keep up with his hip-hop-pity friends who have clearly left him to "take up the rear."  Poor fella.  It seems he might be following my skiing technique of: tense up, close eyes, scream "I can't stop! I can't stop!", crash into friends heels.  I'm sure by next year he'll be bunny hopping with the rest up them.


No comments: