Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The 8 Days of Christmas Sweaters 2013: Day 2

Day 2 bestows upon us an upper-class, elitist garment fit for the looker of the lodge.  This piece says, "I live a life of winter luxury and I'm not afraid to flaunt it on my sweater" and "yeah, I pay for the internet at my hotel."  Boasting an impressive display of activities such as skiing, skating, snowshoeing and a fancy drink in an Adirondack chair; this is the archaic and more fashionable version of posting Facebook photos that make the rest of us feel lazy, out of shape, and poor.  Pop the ribbed collar of this zip-up cardi as you saunter on over to the eggnog bar to put out the vibe.  The red accent piping and rolled cuffs add that special touch, while the falling embroidered snowflakes really take this sweater into high fashion.  And lets not forget the pop out fringes of the scarves that dance in the breeze as you walk by.  It just feels...expensive.

No comments: