Friday, May 23, 2008

As of Late...

After a two month hiatus from posting upon this here blog I am back (with the help of some gentle pressuring) to keep you abreast of the "excitement" that is my life. It's been two and a half months since I began my job as Interim Youth Director at Bakerview Church and although it's been a big adjustment and transition and huge learning curve things are going well. I am responsible for grades 6-12 and running two weekly programs and Sunday school. Wednesday nights is our Jr Youth night from 6:30-8:30 (grades 6-8) and Thursday our Sr. Youth night from 7-10 (grades 9-12).
Here's our crew of Sr. Youth girls at our Neon Bowling Night..."striking" aren't we!

1 comment:

Abby said...

Shannon, your blog is the sunshine to my rainy day. Yay for you keeping it going even after returning from Africa. It remedies my intense 'shannon-cravings' that come at random dates and times when we're apart.