Saturday, February 16, 2008

Evangel Baptist Church!!

I was so blessed to be part of this great church. I don't know what I would have done without these amazing people!! They were so welcoming to me and welcomed me as one of their own. I was able to be a part of the choir and play guitar for them. I can't say enough about how I felt the love of God through these people. Here are some photos from my last Sunday (when I cried in front of the whole church!)

Here they are!

And this is the choir!

Our Pastor (also a pediatric doctor) Dr. Grave Singogo and his lovely wife Irene
And these are my friends (at least the ones I got photos of):









It was my friend Womba's birthday so we got together after church for lunch. Here I am learning to cook Nshima. It's an art I tell ya! I am horrible at it!!


That's Womba, the birthday girl, in the centre in the light shirt.


This was just a cool bug I found in church. I'm gonna miss seeing cool bugs in church!

No comments: