Monday, October 08, 2007

Cornucopia 'o' Goodness

Canadian Thanksgiving comes but once a year, and low and behold it showed up again this year...or so I hear...one can never be sure but I assume the holiday went on in my absence. But fear not, lest I forget where I come from I made sure being on a team of American's wouldn't dampen my Thanksgiving spirit. I prepared a makeshift feast fit for low ranking nobility, managing to keep all my digits intact and was honoured to have my friends Susan and Mike from Sinazongwe join me for this rich occasion. I made sure to wear a festive brown harvest sweater even though it was 30 degrees outside, too.I even a made this pumpkin pie from a real pumpkin...and those dark spots are supposed to be there. I like to think of it as one of those "Magic Eyes" where if you stare at it long enough something will pop out at you...or a psychology experiment..."what do you see in this image?"
Susan and Mike and the feast.
Now lets all go around the table and say one thing we're thankful for...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good! Did you oil your skin like we told you to?

We're about to sit down to our turkey dinner (except, as you know, our pumpkin pie comes from Safeway!)

Frank Martens said...

Is that a Tim Horton shirt?