Thursday, March 01, 2007

Contact Info

Have you always dreamed of sending something to Africa? Well now you can! Here is my address:

Action Zambia Ministries
Shannon Storey
P/B 230X Ridgeway
Lusaka
, Zambia

It should take about 3-6 weeks to get here and don't bother paying extra to try and get it here faster because it doesn't seem to make a difference.

Or you can bring your letters and packages when you come to visit me.

Also, you can download Skype and talk computer to computer for free. If you have it add me to your contacts. My name is "zamshan". There is usually a couple second delay but it works and it's free!

Or if you want my phone number just give me an electronic mail at shannon.storey@gmail.com

Also if you would like to be put on my mailing list for updates and whatnot email me!

A random observation in Zambia: there seems to be this trend in the city for men to wear there ties really short...it is the funniest thing. I will try to paparazzi a picture soon!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon,
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the email updates! I've been printing them off and giving them to your Grandpa and Grandma Pauls so they know what you're up to! I enjoy your blog and check it regularly. I'm trying to teach Ellie to say 'Shannon' and I point to your picture, but so far 'Puppy' seems a more important word for her!
Take care, we're praying for you-what an awesome adventure!
Love, Auntie Jo, Grant and Ellie

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon
Thanks for all the great pictures and info you put on your blog. We love it. I hope that you have gotten used to the rains...and at least it is not ALL day..right??
Take care
love
momma and papa E.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon, just heard the Africa song by Toto on the radio - thought of you of course! Glad all is well down there and I LOVE the updates on the blog. Will return your email soon...Love, Andrea

liviustan.ro said...

Pace!

Salutari din Iasi - Romania
Astept un semn de la voi.
As fi bucuros sa luam legatura.
Poate vom deveni prieteni.
Cu multa dragoste,
Liviu

Dumnezeu sa va binecuvinteze!

liviustan.ro said...

Adresa mea este:

liviustan.ro@gmail.com
pentru Skype

sau pentru messinger (yahoo):

viadolorosa_ro@yahoo.com

liviustan.ro said...

Am un plan,pentru vara asta, pentru Africa, impreuna cu un bun prieten, pastor

liviustan.ro said...

cu el ma intalnesc si in oras si pe Skype