Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Who Am I?

I just graduated from TWU where I studied music and biblical studies. I am hoping to go to Zambia for 1-2 years to work with youth. I am a member of the Bakerview church family and love hanging out with the youth and being part of the worship ministry. Serving God in Africa has been on my heart for a long time. After a one month trip to Zambia in May '04 I am excited about the chance to return for a longer time. While there I hope to work with youth and local churches as well as take my portable recording studio set up there to record Zambian worship music.

I play the guitar, bass, and dabble in the harmonica. I once touched oprah and now like to tell everyone I meet about it! (She had dry hands).
I like guacamole and don't care for pickles or mustard.

No comments: