Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Music

I have always been fascinated with recording music. As a small child I would sit in front of our old cassette deck and record onto tape for hours. In 2004 I took my first digital recording class at TWU with my digital recording Guru, Jef Gibbons from Blueshift Productions. I began to acquire my own home studio little by little. I have since taken my set up to Zambia, Africa, where lived for one year, in an attempt to record some of the vernacular music of the Zambian culture.

Here are some of the first songs I have written and recorded over the past few years:
Tonight We Come -- Christmas 2006
Were You There? -- Recorded with Ruth Langton (Vocals, Piano), Andy Langton (guitar), Shannon Storey (Vocals, Bass, production and arrangement)


Instrumental
Beginning
Belong
Come Along
Chemical Spring
Here

No comments: