Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Will?

Hello faithful few!

I know I've been terrible at updating this blog.  I'm terribly sorry if that has been bothersome to you.  I am also bothered by my lack of communication.

Lest you think I've passed away here in the crime capital of Ontario, rest assured, I am very much alive.  School consumes the majority of my time and what remnant I have left I pour into my decoupage.  Kidding, I spend it getting ready for Christmas Sweater Season!

It is my hope to update this with some of the recent happenings of life but for now I will leave you with this one photo.  I had the opportunity to go to New York City recently.  Lo and behold I thought I spotted and old Will Ferrell watering the plants in Central Park!


You can also check out shannonstoreyphotography.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you are alive! LOL My daily checking has paid off!

Mom