Monday, September 07, 2009

About Belleville...

This weekend I went on a little photo walk about Belleville to give a glimpse into this city for those who have never "glimsped" it before. It is quite a beautiful city full of old Victorian houses, old ornate churches, and the waters of the Moira River and Bay of Quinte.

Here is one of my favorites of the day. Originally I saw this Retirement Home and thought it would be funny to take a picture of it and say that was my home (a joke that arose during my visit in Revelstoke). But as I walked by I noticed something peculiar in the back...could that be a bouncy castle?! Yes, it is a bouncy castle! At the retirement home! Maybe I should have moved there instead...those seniors know how to party. (You may have to click on the photo to enlarge it)

I only move to places where I can co-habitat with lions.

This is probably where I'll be spending most of my time this year. Here and maybe the Tennis Club, Country Club, and Golf Club...you know, "clubbing".

No comments: