Friday, October 31, 2008

Office Pumpkins

If there are two things that I love most in this world it would be pumpkins and "The Office" repsectively. Actually, that's not true...I do love "The Office" and have a mild affinity for pumpkins...but not to be loved above all else. I digress...

So Dana and I set out to carve pumpkins. Dana is the one with the real artistic magic...and I just have a good track record with large produce and knives (ie. the cabbage/knife/thumb slaughtering resulting in Zambian stitches) and so we set out.

Here is Dana creating "Dwight" with great skill and finesse...

Bask in the sweet, sweet glow of Dwight!
I started "Jim" off but then got frustrated/tired and Dana again worked her magic. She said I could retain the glory...but there are the cold hard facts.
Jim all lit up!
And here they are: Dwight Schrute and Jim Halpert...the pumpkins

I carved a very creepy lifelike impression of my self too...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too kind. Too kind.

Shari said...

Hi Shannon
I came across your blog and had to check it out. Well I have to say that the pumpkins that you and Dana carved are simply the best! I love Dwight and Jim! Well done!